Most UnBlinking articles recommend a QuickTopic link; please use it if possible.
Below, please find our detailed philosophy on accepting personal commentary.
UnBlinking TAKE Policy (Thought Appreciation and Kook Eradication):
If you're in the mood to write, start here.
- I do care if you disagree. Take that either way:
- 1. I care to know when you disagree; it can help clarify my work.
- 2. When your thoughts are helpful, others care what you think.
I don't care if you're disagreeable. Take that either way:
- 1. I don't care to know that you're disagreeable; it wastes our time.
- 2. When your thoughts are disagreeable, nobody cares what you think.